Your privacy is important for us. It’s D’EUNOIA’s policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information we collect when you visit our website www.deunoia.com.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent.
According to the GDPR regulation, A. & C. Pinto da Cruz, Lda., headquartered at Rua Luís de Camões, 2, 5140-080 Carrazeda de Ansiães, Portugal, NIPC nº PT 516 083 708, is the legitimate owner of the D’EUNOIA online store whose domain can be found at deunoia. com, and the entity responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected during the use of the deunoia.com website.
Reasons why we use your personal information
Our major concern is to make our costumers’ experience customized and unique, because of that we collect the data bellow when you browse our website:
- Personal information: name, email, phone number, gender, address, credit card number or other means of payment. In the case of a gift for someone, we will also have to collect the address and name of the person in question.
- Purchase history and research: in order to customize the information we communicate to you, such as campaigns, launches, suggestions for future purchases, we collect information such as, purchases and complaints made, purchase date, communication with our team.
- Cookies: we use automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A "cookie" is a device transmitted to the hard disk of an Internet user that allows collecting, in particular and if available, the IP address, the operating system, the web browser (browser) and the system administration. This is statistical information about how the user navigates on our website. A cookie does not allow us to identify you. In general, it records information regarding the navigation of your computer on our website which we will be able to read during your subsequent visits.
Generally, we do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except when required by law or in the cases below:
• Electronic payment services through credit / debit cards
• Carrier services
• Solving problems related to products sales
• Marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent
Duration of personal’s data storage
We retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
At any time, the holder of personal data may:
- Request access to the information we keep about you: as the holder of personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not being processed and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
- Request the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to rectify the inaccurate or incomplete data concerning you without undue delay.
- Request the deletion of your personal data: as the holder of the personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your data, without undue delay, and the latter has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when applicable, namely , one of the following reasons:
a) Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b) Withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing;
c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify treatment.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data: In cases where the data processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued; or the processing of data is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing, as well as profiling, you can also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data.
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
If you intend to exercise any of your rights, you must contact us, in writing, by e-mail geral@ deunoia.com or by letter sent to Rua Luis de Camões, nº2, 5140-080 Carrazeda de Ansiães.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is shared only with the holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements such as the requirement to file documents during a legal period of retention) your request cannot be immediately satisfied.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to process your request, within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (Rua de São Bento, nº 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal - Tel: +351 213928400 - Fax: +351 213976832 - and -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Third parties content
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites controlled and exploited by third parties not linked to D’EUNOIA. In such a case, D’EUNOIA cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites, or for these third parties practice as regards to personal data protection.
D’EUNOIA cannot be held responsible for the loss, the data corruption or the identity theft, which may be caused particularly but not only by the presence of virus or by cyber-attacks.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this site is the exclusive property of D’EUNOIA: texts, images, videos, or any other type of information that has not been proven by third parties. In this way, they are protected by the Copyright Code. It is expressly forbidden for the user to copy, store, reproduce, alter, transmit, disseminate, commercialize or, in any other way, make information available through this website accessible to third parties, unless for private purposes and free of charge. Any use of information should always refer to the source.
D’EUNOIA reserves the right, at any time, to make an appropriate change, having no obligation to make any prior communication to users.
As a holder of personal data and in the case of its violation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority:
COMISSÃO NACIONAL DE PROTEÇÃO DE DADOS
Headquarter: Rua de São Bento, 148, 3º andar, 1200-821 Lisboa
Telephone: +351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
This policy can be changed without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.
In case you have any doubt please send us an email to: email@example.com.